We apply one to five layers of coating depending on the required properties of the final product. Various types and shades of powder coating materials can be applied according to customer requirements. We apply fluoroplastic coatings PTFE, PFA, FEP, ETFE, E-CTFE, PA-11, PEEK, Epoxy and others. We offer over 70 types of coatings. DuPont, Whitford, Daikin, Solvay, Arkema, Ilag, Everlube, DowCorning, Klüber and Weilburger coatings are applied.
The following coating methods are applied:
- manual spray application (dispersion or powder application)
- semi-automatic dispersion line with suspension system
- automatic powder coating line
- spray robot for dispersion applications – isolated painting booth with suspension system
- dip-spin for dispersion applications
- rotamat for dispersion applications
- electrostatic coating for powder or dispersion application
Dispersion coating materials are applied in panting booths.
Powder coating materials are applied by spraying in an electrostatic field. The powder particles become electrically charged in the electrostatic field while the painted part is grounded. The resulting electrostatic force generates a sufficient powder layer on the part. This powder stays in place until it melts and bonds to the surface.