Fluoropolymer based coatings are frequently used in food industry. All coatings are FDA approved, which means they can be in a direct contact with any sort of food stuff.
- High corrosion resistance and extremely low friction (easy cleaning)
- Resistance to hot water, oils, fats and steam
- Withstands extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Food preparation equipment protection
- Quick mold release
- Baking trays, baquette trays and tin sets
- Baking racks
- Re-coating of trays and moulds
- Hoppers and chutes, conical rounders, mounting blindsdrums and cylinders
- In milk processing industry: turnstile for milk powder transportation, press moulds, cheese moulds
- In gastronomy: professional pans, baking sheets, containers for production and sales of salads and spreads
- In beverage industry: parts of the filling machine where it is necessary to clean the used adhesives for labels
For more info please go to the special website: www.technicoat-bakeware.com
References – Bakeries
- Delta Frozen Products a.s.
- DK OPEN s.r.o.
- KIII s.r.o.
- Michelské pekárny a.s.
- Odkolek a.s.
- Pecud v.o.d.
- Penam s.r.o.
References – Food industry
- Cutisin a.s.
- Danone a.s.
- Gamex CB s.r.o.
- Hamé a.s.
- Madeta a.s.
- Masterfoods k.s.
- Nestlé Česko a.s.
- Olma a.s.
- Perfetti Van Melle Sp. z o.o.
- Unilever ČR s.r.o.
- Vitana a.s.
References – Equipment and machinery for the food industry and professional kitchens
- Blex a.s.
- Cheops s.r.o.
- Topos a.s.